Best Resume Format Required

I'm going to apply for the jobs and looking forward to resume templates. Can anyone suggest the best resume format for resume?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    N.SACHIN
    I need best formrat of resume.please post it.
    If you are a graduating engineer; you can take a look at this thread: #-Link-Snipped-#

For engineers with work experience, resume format may differ. A general tip would be to search for the MS Word Resume Templates online. There are very nice templates available absolutely free of cost.
  • NAVATHE SACHIN
    NAVATHE SACHIN
    thanq sir....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What is the abbreviation of AD in ncc?
First i want to introduce myself ,Im sanchit and m also a crazy engineer ,Computer programming is my area of Interest ,i have started a project which im going accomplish...
Hi Everyone, Is there any method to start the random PSD analysis using output files of MODAL(Vibration) analysis so that the run time reduces? The software used is ANSYS 12.1....
I found the following image on the Internet and got several thoughts in my mind. So here's a simple game for all of you - What's the thought that comes...
dear friends.... here is my problem..... i am currently pursuing 4th year chemical engineering and the placements have already begun.... sometime at the beginning of october....TCS will be visiting our...