CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Harshad Italiya • 14 Sep, 2011
Microprocessor 8085 was one of my favorite subject and I used to read a reference book,

Microprocessor Architecture with 8085 by Ramesh Gaonkar.

Which One you used to refer?
@narayana murthy • 15 Sep, 2011 i refer a.k ray for processors and google wiki for controller
@born_star16 • 16 Sep, 2011 There was a book on Microprocessor by B.Ram (if I remember). I was using that one.
2.5k views

Related Posts

@Kaustubh Katdare · Jun 27, 2016

I'm looking for an excel formula that will help me create abbreviations using the first letters of the text in columns - TEXT ------------------------- ---+------ABBREVIATION Stanford School of Engineering |...
1.8k views

@Manish Goyal · Aug 30, 2010

I have installed kiwi syslog server in my PC but it is not working properly and i think the reason is my firewall , I want to add exception in...
2.4k views

@Ankita Katdare · Feb 27, 2014

Adding two new tablets to its portfolio and gallery, Micromax has today launched Micromax Funbook Ultra HD P580 and Micromax Canvas Tab P650E in India. Let us take a look...
2.6k views

@Rama Krishna Gadde · Feb 23, 2014

Im from ECE...... Placed in Tech Mahindra as Associate Software Engineer.. 😀 😀 Need any suggestions or guidelines and which courses i have to learn?
2.2k views

@Ankita Katdare · Jun 18, 2012

Here is a list of project ideas for projects of Automobile Engineering. Students belonging to third year or final year can use these projects as mini-projects as well as mega-projects....
105.3k views