CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Ankita Katdare • 11 Sep, 2011
Some juniors were asking me about the best book for Electronic Devices And Circuits or EDC.

I referred the prescribed syllabus and found out following names.

1. Integrated Electronics By Millman & Halkias .
2. Electronic Devices & Circuits By Millman & Halkias .
3. Electronic Circuits –Discrete And Integrated By Schilling Belov .
4. Micro Electronics By Millman And Grabel.

Could someone share other good authors?
@narayana murthy • 11 Sep, 2011 1. Electronic Devices and Circuits – T.F. Bogart Jr., J.S.Beasley and G.Rico, Pearson Education,
6th edition, 2004.
2. Electronic Devices and Circuits – Dr. K. Lal Kishore, B.S. Publications, 2nd Edition, 2005.
3. Electronic Devices and Circuits-Dr K.Satyaprasad, VGS Publications,2006
4 Electronic Devices and Circuits –Prof B..Visvesvara Rao et.al Peason Education 2 nd Edition
these are given according our jntuk syllabus
@Sagar07 • 12 Sep, 2011 Millman and Halkias is the best one.... its like bible for electronics devices and circuits as well as for solid state devices....
@Harshad Italiya • 13 Sep, 2011 I used to read Electronics Devices and Circuits by Allen Mottershead
@parth 127 • 13 Sep, 2011 i think robert boylested and louis nashelsky is the bible for edc
@Saijayadeep • 14 Sep, 2011 I think R.S.Sedha book helps in language point of view..😀
@Adivy • 15 Sep, 2011 We used to refer
Electronic Devices and circuits-Boylsted and Nashelsky,9th edition
Electronic Devices and circuits-Bogart,6th edition
Integrated electronics-Millman and Halkias
EDC-J.B. gupta
@parth 127 • 17 Sep, 2011 i think boylestad is good in all respects (i.e) language understanding and knowledge i dont know about other authors i found this book useful for me
@parth 127 • 17 Sep, 2011 i think thomas.l.floyd is also equally good text book
@parth 127 • 17 Sep, 2011 guys this is the bestsite to get access to good books on edc

MIT Libraries' Catalog - Barton - Full Catalog - Brief Results Display
@Saandeep Sreerambatla • 18 Sep, 2011 Electronics Devices and Circuits by Salivahanan is also a good book.
@Arp • 18 Sep, 2011 can Refer Sedra And Smith available as a free ebook also
@parth 127 • 20 Sep, 2011 yeah sedra and smith is also a good one
@guna99 • 21 Sep, 2011 robert boylested !
Jacob millman !
@Sadan Arshad • 22 Sep, 2011 do you have the link of bogart....i desperately need that book...
@rajendravaleti • 22 Sep, 2011 i used Godesay by technical publication for EDC it eassy to undarstand
@parth 127 • 23 Sep, 2011
Sadan Arshad
do you have the link of bogart....i desperately need that book...

guys here in this link u can find all text book download i mean the desired text which you need

ELECTRONIC DEVICES AND CIRCUITS BY BOGART: Download free PDF books about ELECTRONIC DEVICES AND CIRCUITS BY BOGART or use online PDF viewer. Share books with your friends easy!
@parth 127 • 23 Sep, 2011 u can get it here too

electronic circuits and devices by bogart fre - Google Search
@Sadan Arshad • 23 Sep, 2011 do you have the link for bogart 6th edition...for download
@parth 127 • 23 Sep, 2011 nope but u can just google it
@Sadan Arshad • 23 Sep, 2011 i searched everywhere but failed...😔
@Sadan Arshad • 23 Sep, 2011 thank you parth127 !
@Nikhila Naydu • 23 Sep, 2011 salivahanan is also a good book for edc
@parth 127 • 24 Sep, 2011 so did you found the book or not
25.7k views

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · Feb 13, 2014

Panasonic India has come up with two new feature phones in India. Launched at dirt cheap prices of Rs. 1,790 and Rs. 1,350 respectively, the EZ240 and EZ180 feature phones...
4.2k views

@rajshekhar k h · Mar 19, 2013

what does paper presentation mean? what are the step by step procedures to be followed in paper presentation? what are common topics on which presentation will be done?
1.7k views

@harishg00 · Sep 6, 2010

Please can you able to put up some interesting(even if it is difficult its ok) project topics on IMAGE PROCESSING.I am really in need for this.Please give some ideas.
1.6k views

@Akhilesh Garud · Jul 15, 2014

Micromax has silently released their first hexa-core processor powered smartphone - Canvas HD plus today. This smartphone is available in black-gold and white-gold colors on online retail store - Infibeam...
1.7k views

@unique_prem · May 6, 2011

I'm doing btech in Electrical & Electronics. I want to know the core companies in this field which offer a handsome salary (around 6-8lakhs) for freshers. And also tell me...
4.9k views