Best Project Ideas In CS, IT, Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Electronics etc.

I'd like CEans to contribute the best project ideas they've come across the best project ideas across various engineering disciplines in your college. Just post the information that you have so that other CEans can mix them up to come up with there own project ideas.

Replies

• Sachin Jain
    Sachin Jain
    For Computer Science guys, You need not go anywhere in order to search for project.
    I mean to say just look around and think what can be done programmatically which is being done manually now.
    Take that as project and set up the things.
    I am giving some examples :-
    1. In many colleges, there is an option of filling electives (subjects) which is done on paper.
    In most colleges everybody has email-id and password (college mail) So why not design a software (website) where student just logins from his mail account and when authenticated can fill his subjects.I think its pretty easy to do.
    2. TimeTable Generation (----A difficult one----)
    Just take the sufficient information as input and generate the timetable which will be really really helpful for all faculty members.
    Your software should be able to generate multiple timetables for same inputs. The user can decide which suits nest for him.
    Artificial Intelligence required.But no so difficult too.

If you dont really get what to do as a project then you can take the help of internet to look for projects.
    Like :-
    1. Development related (e.g Develop Chess which can be played over LAN along with GUI)
    2. Research Oriented (e.g. Compression Algorithm Just study some research papers and add some modification which is helpful for some particular application)
    3. Development Related like developing some browser extension, develop your own download manager like IDm for linux which can be integrated into browsers too.

Hope i am not off the topic.
    There are loadz and loadz of things to do.Not countable......

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, I'm sure all of us will agree that we need to improve the number of quality discussions on CE Forums. Creating more quality discussions is the ONLY way we...
HINT : related to food
Hey folks I got two question that's been bugging me for some time now. First one is why these Deemed Universities and State Private Universities bragged that they dont need...
The history of E3began with its creation in 1995 and has continued through the latest expo in 2011. The conference was known as the Electronic Entertainment Expo from 1995 to...
Dedicating this thread to choosing a good quality digicam. Budget : Rs 10,000 to 15,000/- The brands available to choose from are Sony, Fuji, Canon, Kodak. From what little information...