Best Place to Study Engineering in India

I've been wondering about this for some time now. There are 200 Engineering colleges in Karnataka. There are about 600 Engineering Colleges in Andhra Pradesh, 450 in Tamil Nadu. North Indian States, have a bit low number of colleges compared to these three. Yet, i've seen people from Andra come to Karnataka to study there, so do people from North India(as they have less option there). Someone said that it was very easy to complete Engineering in AP. So Andraites come here to Karnataka(VTU).

So i pose a question to all CEans, where to you think is the best place to do Engineering in India. Answer in your way, it can be in terms of quality, easiness, encouragement or anything that you feel is important, that which engineers cultivate/have.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Myself Ketan Kumar B.Tech Electrical Engg from NIT Patna, I am gonna rock this world!!!!
Dear CE Members , Myself Anees ,I am new to CE forum....I found this very interesting .....this provides a platform for crazy Engineers to share their ideas and thoughts among...
Is it possible to do thermodynamic calculations and create thermodynamic models in matlab? I want to model an IC engine in matlab and calculate its parameters. Anyone please provide some...
Hello Friends..... Here you can post different tips , tricks and techniques of programming languages like c,c++,java etc. In fact these languages will provide huge amount of magical things in...
Samsung's flexible, unbreakable AMOLED displays will be called 'Youm'. Those who know Korean may check out Samsung's new page dedicated to Youm: https://www.samsungsmd.com/kor/skill/KN-skill-1-5.jsp . Samsung's engineers have been focusing on...