Best Pen Drives Available Under Rs. 500/- In India

I'm looking for suggestions and reviews of the best USB Pen Drives available in India under Rs. 500. I'm interested in devices with larger capacity and higher read-write speeds.

Suggest brands and your own reviews. I'm sure it will be useful to everyone on CE.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I think Kingston 4GB is available at a price of 450/-
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    How about Transcend? I guess there are several 4GB drives available for under Rs. 500.
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    Now a days HP pendrives are very popular in market and have a very slim design ,and it comes around same price 420 to 450 of 4GB pendrive.
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    I would say HP because of its unique designs. For 4 GB it will cost around 450.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    nicepeeyush
    I would say HP because of its unique designs. For 4 GB it will cost around 450.
    I had no clue that HP manufactures Pen Drives! Interesting 😀
  • Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande
    The_Big_K
    How about Transcend? I guess there are several 4GB drives available for under Rs. 500.
    As per my knowledge ,the Transcend comes only with 8GB capacity and it is of 770/-.
  • Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande
    I bought ScanDisk worth Rs. 400 - 4GB.
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    The_Big_K
    I had no clue that HP manufactures Pen Drives! Interesting 😀
    Their designs are really awesome. If you like you can check this:

hp pen drive - Google Search
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    as i think trascend and kingston are the best pen drives available in india as i use kingston 4gp
  • Neema Ambhurkar
    Neema Ambhurkar
    Frooty
    As per my knowledge ,the Transcend comes only with 8GB capacity and it is of 770/-.
    Transcend comes with 1GB, 2GB, 4GB and 8Gb capacity.

As per me, transcend and Kingston drives are mostly used, and they are good enough.
  • Sachin Jain
    Sachin Jain
    I have recently bought 4GB MoserBaer with 400/-
  • Reya
    Reya
    Transcend 4gb pendrive is available at Rs.450.You can go for that if you think its worth!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can anyone please send a program to find out the determinant of a matrix of n order?????
Nurture Talent Academy, India's 1st training institute for entrepreneurs, aims to support budding entrepreneurs right from the beginning of their ventures. It has conducted 40 workshops for 670 startups across...
hello people! can anyone tell me where i can get a kinetic micro generator..which converts kinetic energy into electrical energy. i am living in chennai. thanks with regards abhimanyu
MAEERS' MIT School of Government is organizing the 1st Parliament of Indian Student Council Leaders i.e. Bharatiya Chhatra Sansad from Jan 12-14, 2011 at MIT Campus, Pune comprising of eleven...
Hello everyone, I need a great project proposal on IT. I am a first year final student and this is the final project of first year. I want to develop...