Best Offline Dictionary App - English & Other Languages

I think most of us need an app for dictionary on our phones. It always comes in handy when some word comes to your mind when in travel or while reading books and you want to see it's meaning immediately. If you got to the Google Play Store, you will find hundreds of dictionary apps for multiple languages, but sadly most of them require an internet connection.

Anyone here knows which is the best app for checking meanings of English words without having to be connected to the internet?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

LG is launching its all new 84″ 4K TV (84LM9600) in the US next month, after its first display in Korea. Priced at a rate of whooping US $19,999, this...
I spotted above quote while reading Vinod Khosla's article in TechCrunch about whether one needs to be a jerk to be a successful entrepreneur. Kholsa's article is a response to...
I'm of course not counting LinkedIn which is the 'professional' networking and there are a ton of people who've found jobs via LinkedIn. I'm asking about finding jobs via the...
This post is intended for the super-rich CEans who might be interested in knowing how to park your brand new Lamborghini in your Hamilton building. We've a video demonstration for...
Name: Yash Engineering Trade: Computer Science/Engineering Location: Mumbai Occupation: Student/Employed/Confused Work Experience: No Relative Experience Hobbies & Interests: Digital Designing(Photoshop/Illustrator),Messing with things i don't understand but would want to understand...