Best Office Photos

I just found a company that designs totally awesome office spaces. See: #-Link-Snipped-#

What say you? We're going to be in one of the world's coolest office soon ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Skype's new palo alto office: Skype Office - Palo Alto | Office Snapshots
    Google's London Engineering office: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    WHOOAA.! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm yet to see such offices in India. IT companies follow the same pattern - cubicle farms everywhere!
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    The_Big_K
    I'm yet to see such offices in India.
    Let CE's office be the First one. ๐Ÿ‘
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Dancer_Engineer
    Let CE's office be the First one. ๐Ÿ‘
    You bet! That's what makes me stay away late in the night and work.
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Long back I had received a forwarded mail of the Google's HQ, otherwise known as Googleplex, which is situated in the Mountain view, California in Silicon Valley.
    OMG, what an ambience!

I'm sure many might have received the forwarded mail.
    If not, I can post some of the photos here.
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    The_Big_K
    Best Wishes Dude ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    The_Big_K
    Waiting for that moment when I resign from my company and join CE's such cool office. ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • vinci
    vinci
    really dreamland pics by admin.how can i express my emotions and desire to have such wonder ??? its really superb !!!!
  • ProGamer3
    ProGamer3
    Concepts are really good.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Companies like skype, google and facebook looking for innovation and R&d at work rather than 8hours daily work.
    In India still service based IT companies are in mejority like TCS and Infosys hire people for work on already developed product and support their client.
    Once I visited Adobe, Noida thay still follow cubical system, reason they do production support at that center.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yeah. Even the big software product companies do support services in India than some hardcore research work.
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    The_Big_K
    I just found a company that designs totally awesome office spaces. See: #-Link-Snipped-#

What say you? We're going to be in one of the world's coolest office soon ๐Ÿ˜
    With an Office like this, no one needs an amusement park!๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We hope to be able to move into such office space towards the end of this year. Let's see how it goes.
  • vinci
    vinci
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    vinci
    see facebook 's one campus pics here Some Pictures of Facebook's Menlo Campus | Office Snapshots
    Those are certainly not the best of Facebook Office photos. I guess its probably cool when its bustling with people.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Here's a video of the Abercrombie & Fitch Home Office -

Here are some snapshots -

a12-700x462a13-700x474

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

using four ones what is the maximum number can be obtained(can use any arithmetic operators)
Taksh is the techno cultural and entrepreneurship weekend, an initiative conceived guided and successfully launched by the IIT Rajasthan family. In its second year the endeavors revolve around a binary...
Introduction to Water & Waste Water Engineering was Explained by Prof C.Venkobachar, Department of Civil Engineering, IIT Madras. Feel free to ask your questions and please contribute your ideas here...
Concept of Water & Waste Water Quality Enhancement in Water & Waste Water Engineering was Explained by Prof C.Venkobachar, Department of Civil Engineering, IIT Madras. Feel free to ask your...
Concept of Water & Waste Water Quality Estimation in Water & Waste Water Engineering was Explained by Prof. Ligy Philip, Department of Civil Engineering, IIT Madras. Feel free to ask...