best networking course for B.tech ece

Hi. I am a b.tech ece graduate with 60% marks and arrears cleared. I am planning to do a course in Networking field , but dont know where to start. Can u pls tell me the best course for networking and where can i find best institute in Delhi, ncr region. How well is the market for networking.?

Replies

• Renil Babu
    Renil Babu
    pls anybody reply who knows what this is
  • RAD MUKUL
    RAD MUKUL
    Hello... Mr. Renil Babu
    you must go for CCNA and MCSA course. This are most useful and interesting courses.
  • Renil Babu
    Renil Babu
    #-Link-Snipped-#.. Thanks for the advice. But i am hearing from some people that there is no growth in networking courses....Is it right?
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    A lot of growth in networking. I really don't understand why people say otherwise.

If you are accessing this forum, or posting updates on FB, or messaging your friends on WhatsApp, then those are just some of the demand factors driving the need for increased networking infrastructure. Additionally, with LTE coming in, you are migrating away from legacy GSM systems and into a more IP based architecture.

Networking courses like CCNA are continuously being updated to reflect technology changes and market direction. Even if you had taken a previous syllabus, it is very easy to study for new technologies, since the fundamentals are the same (IPv4 is 35 years old, and its not too hard to step up to learn about IPv6).

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A warm greeting to all CE ans .i have some doubts regarding internships and about campus interview.hope i get solutions here. i have just now completed my 3rd semester (information...
If you wish to request for an Introduction on LinkedIn, there's a proper way to do it. Most of the requests for introduction that I get follow this format; which...
HTC India is back with its new Android smartphone - the HTC Desire 828 (Dual SIM variant), soon to be available across online stores for Rs. 19,990. The company believes...
PSA for anyone who uses Microsoft OneDrive, basically the ones who own a Windows Phone made by erstwhile Nokia or present Microsoft Mobile. Back in November, Microsoft announced that it...
Guys I need to transmit a signal at the range of 0 to 10 meters (aprox) .which signal can I use???? RF or IR.. If RF .then how can I...