Best IT company for first internship

which IT Company is best for 1st Internship Of a CSE Students..

hey..Guys Pls Help In choosing Brand..
And how to apply for internships

Replies

• asis1
    asis1
    hey Guys pls...Help me..
  • Yogesh Borkar
    Yogesh Borkar
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Can you elaborate your problem? Please provide some basic information about you so that fellow members can give you suggestions.
  • Sunny Kichloo
    Sunny Kichloo
    As a Intern you should better look for Company which is giving you opportunities to work in domain or technologies that you are interested.

As mentioned Above Please give more details like Qualification and Field of Interests???
  • Yogesh Borkar
    Yogesh Borkar
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Startup IT companies/Small IT companies are best suited for 1st internship of a CSE student because you will get to learn a lot here than in MNC's.
  • Yogesh Borkar
    Yogesh Borkar
    asis1
    And how to apply for internships
    1. Prepare your resume with proper objective, highlighting that you are looking for internship.
    2. Post your resume to all job portals you know (Lot of companies lookout for interns, if you are lucky, you will get through).
    3. Get multiple hard copies of your resume and start visiting companies directly in multiple cities. Request them to keep your resume and if possible talk to the HR for 2 Minutes.
    4. Most important - Show them your willingness to learn and work hard.
    5. Even though you fail most times, don't give up, keep searching and visiting. Best Luck.👍
  • Piyush Dangre
    Piyush Dangre
    Yogesh Borkar
    1. Prepare your resume with proper objective, highlighting that you are looking for internship.
    2. Post your resume to all job portals you know (Lot of companies lookout for interns, if you are lucky, you will get through).
    3. Get multiple hard copies of your resume and start visiting companies directly in multiple cities. Request them to keep your resume and if possible talk to the HR for 2 Minutes.
    5. Even though you fail most times, don't give up, keep searching and visiting. Best Luck.👍
    I'll definitely give this a shot!
  • rajatsachdeva
    rajatsachdeva
    Yogesh Borkar

gud sir i totally agree with you

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This image pretty much sums up the way the human race has evolved (mostly), and I can easily identify myself among the "I don't know" clan. Shame, maybe, but true....
Sir,I am going to make a system for my mini project to identify water level of a river and if it is going to overflow ;send a warning message to...
what is the difference between clock and crystal frequency?
Happy childrens day ​
Hey, guys anyone aware about MCML technologies In vlsi field...