best institute for microsoft.net training in hyderabad??

i would like to know the best institute for microsoft.net training in hyderabad...

i`ve heard of some institutes like

- Naresh technologies
- Deccan Soft
- Peers tech
- etc

can anyone suggest the best institute for ms.net???

(i also want a real time project alone with the course)

Replies

• ghosts
    ghosts
    i hope i will get a reply soon
  • Btech
    Btech
    Hi all

If you are looking for a best institute in Hyderabad for MS.NET Training, Deccansoft Stands out to be the best as it takes us very close to the actual development. The Faculties at Deccansoft have a vast training experience and they are the best in the world. Specially Sandeep Soni and Rahul Rampurkar's training is really awesome. They are the best training gurus i have ever seen.

Thanks to deccansoft for giving us such a best training.
  • fahad12
    fahad12
    ghosts
    i hope i will get a reply soon
    Makvin is the best.
    Check out the free demo videos of Manzoor sir at #-Link-Snipped-#
    and then decide.

I hope you will never think of any other training institute then......
  • ram2115
    ram2115
    I can say that DeccanSoft is the Best Institute for .net training in Hyderabad. Mr. Sandeep Soni has great experience in the field of .net and he gives practical examples. I feel very satisfied by the way he teach. Without any doubt you can join Deccansoft. I can say that its the only institute in Hyderabad which provides online training for .net . You can attend their demo online videos @ . Start with the basics if you are a beginner and do listen to the audio of Object Orientation.

Regards

Ram prasad
  • keerthi_satish
    keerthi_satish
    Hi All.

I would recommend you to deccansoft, because the training by Mr. Sandeep Soni and Mr. Rahul Rampurkar are really nice and they teach in depth about the subject in a nice way, so that the person becomes a professional by the end of the course. i Had first done my course with Peers and they teach in such a way that i did not understand anything, when i asked certain details to my faculty and he was not able to answer the same, This is not the case with Deccansoft.

Mr. Sandeep and Mr. Rahul go a step extra to meet the requirements to become a professional. I would say these people with their team really outstand from others.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what is the difference between active and passive components?
I have some question regarding LPLL. I've tried to search it but didn't found the answer to it. My question is: Why the input signal of the LPLL component normally...
I am using visual studio 2008 and I am creating a simple practice project which is store data and retrieve data from database. but when I am adding new database...
Hi, I am a civil engineer from India, would like to meet you all engineers around the globe.. Thanks.. Theconstructor.org
Please friends can you help me in telling that how can i get 5 volt constant dc supply from 12v dc supply without using chopper as in chopper the peak...