Best Indian eCommerce Startup Poll

The Indian netpreneurship domain seems to be full of deal based and eCommerce websites. Let's have a poll to determine which eCommerce website CEans think is the best. First suggest the names so that we can start a poll. Following are the ones worth mentioning in my opinion -
  • Flipkart.com
  • Yebhi.com
  • Snapdeal.com
  • Myntra.com
We'll include up to 10 options by picking up the most frequent suggestions and then make the poll live. What do you say?

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Nice idea biggie 😀
    indiaplaza.com
    flipkart.com
    infibeam.com
    dealaram.com
  • Prem Anand
    Prem Anand
    anytimeretail.com
    this website is most commonly used by "Digit" to deliver it's assured gifts for it's subscribers.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Prem Anand
    anytimeretail.com
    this website is most commonly used by "Digit" to deliver it's assured gifts for it's subscribers.
    Well, do they have any competitive advantage over the others?
  • vinci
    vinci
    flipkart .my reliable site for online shopping
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    FlipKart
    SnapDeal
    These two rock! 😀

Er... Did you forget to include eBay in the list?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Another popular one. . .
    homeshop18.com

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Lot of CEans have joined the corporate world in the past few months. I'd like to invite your experiences of joining the companies. What were your expectations and what did...
Hi!! This is Prem Anand from Chennai. I'm doing my Bachelor degree in Computer Science and Engineering. I'm interested in Hacking and Network related stuff......hope i find some interesting stuff...
I'm doing a project related to waste heat recovery system. I may get heat of around 30-35 degree celsius. I wanted to know, can I use that heat in culturing...
Yahoo Inc. has found its new CEO in Scott Thompson. The Yahoo Titanic now relies all its hopes on the new CEO, Mr. Scott Thompson. The new CEO will take...
we used ambassador's steering system & made it centralized by using universal joints . What are the other ways we can have centralized steering ??