Best Health And Fitness Apps On Android Collection

I just realized that many of us don't use our Android smartphones for some really useful apps.
There are 100s of apps on Android that keep a check on your exercise, water drinking, workouts, running/walking schedules etc.

We all need some good old reminders to make sure we continue doing the activities that we have started. Be it running a mile everyday or drinking 3 litres of water. So, let us use this discussion to collect the best apps in health and fitness category and be of help to each other.

I'll set the ball rolling with the first app I came across.

Water Your Body

This app lets you input your weight and the water consumption you should do in a day in ratio of your weight. With a single tap it record the amount of water drunk at the respective time of the day.
Great app for keeping a record and tracking your performance so you know where you are lacking.
It also rings reminders when you should get up and drink water.
Overall really useful app with more than 13,000 positive ratings.

Download the app from Google Play Store here:
Water Drink Reminder - Apps on Google Play

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi want to know which is the best simulation software to simulate microcontrollers in virtual environment alongwith its connected virtual parts like LEDs, Displays etc. And where to get it?...
This ranks amongst Pixar-greats! The short-film is one of the best animated feature I've seen in a while. ​
With Valentine's day just around the corner, Romantimatic is a great app for your iOS running phone or tablet that will remind you to send texts to your loved ones...
Engineers from the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany have been able to create a lightweight yet strong material that replicates the intricate architecture of the human bones using 3D laser...
I was just now reading about the Bose SoundLink Bluetooth Speaker III and found some really good features with Wireless range up to 30 ft and Battery life up to...