Best HDMI Dongle in India Pricing/Features Wise?

So I was reading about the Teewe app from Homegrown manufacturers Mango Man and found that there are many options (Intel Compute Stick, Ezcast, Wecast etc) to choose from when it comes to getting a good HDMI Dongle in India. Earlier it was clear that Google Chromecast would do the job and now the major tech blogs are calling Teewe as India's answer to the Google dongle and a rather good one at it.

Anyone looking to buy a HDMI dongle for streaming content needs:
1. Hassle free setup
2. Fast streaming

Any thoughts? Does anyone here own one?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Batteriser, a micro-thin (0.1mm) stainless steel shell promises to increase the life of your regular AA, AAA, C and D batteries by 8x! Developed by a Californian startup "Batteroo Inc.",...
Facebook has introduced Facebook Lite app for Android. The app is now available for download from the Google Play store for users from Asia. Vijay Shankar, the product manager for...
Myntra went 'app only' because most of their traffic logged in from app. Since they shut down their website, users have no option but to install the app to view...
Just came across an app that's called S.M.T.H (aka Send Me to Heaven). I'm really impressed by the idea of the creator of the app. It's not for the faint-hearted...
If you are an engineer running a startup and seeking media coverage for it, we will be glad to feature you on CrazyEngineers' Founders Circuit which is read by thousands...