Best Google Chrome Apps

Lot of CEans use Google Chrome browser to access CrazyEngineers. I'm inviting all the recommendations on the 'top' apps in different categories that our CEans use. So tell us which is your favorite Google Chrome app and why?

Mine is Angry Birds 😉 ! Relaxes me after hours of hard work!

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    mine
    fancypants adventure world 2; entanglement

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all Starting this thread to share some information on new cars, their launch and latest updates. So here we go.. After launching Nissan Sunny in petrol Nissan launched Sunny...
The Solar Energy gets a new boon! People around the world have been rejecting solar energy appliances due to its high cost and comparitively low out-puts. But now, science had...
TCS Chennai Office was quickly evacuated after the police received a phone call from anonymous caller. The TCS Chennai office staff was quickly asked to leave the premises as the...
TLabs is a startup incubator initiated by Times Internet. TLabs is now inviting ideas from the Internet, Mobile and Technology from all over the country and aims to pick 10...
A latest lab-experiment has yielded results worth changing our views towards nature! Researchers have claimed to have understood the mechanism of how granular materials like sand etc. turn solid, by...