best field for IT students

what do u think which is best field............

*NETWORKING
CISCO,MCSE,RHCE,SOLARIES.....ETC.

*PROGRAMMING

*DATABASE MANAGEMENT

*HARDWARE

*WEB-DEVLOPEMENT

JUST GIVE RANKING.....POST YOUR OPENION AND WHY

AND IF U HAVE ANY NEW IDEA JUST POST AND SHARE WITH US

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I give '1' to each of the fields. What's your criteria of classifying the fields?

Each field has it's own merits and the relevance/importance of each could be different for everyone.
  • shashank734
    shashank734
    Multiple fields

Is this good that we learn multiple fields like networking,software,hardware......etc

i wanna learn networking and programming.. Both..

I am intrested in both fields..
    I am intrested like ccna,mcse rhce,c,c++,java,c#...etc
    and knowes much of them...
    Does it good....
    Is their any jobs which combination of both fields....
  • shashank734
    shashank734
    But which is good in present.......

If anybody can be in more then one field....
  • safwan
    safwan
    Biggie my qestion here is : which is having valuable demand in future??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Again, each one is good in its own way. You need to refine your question and decide the parameters on which you wish to make a comparison.

Each of the fields/disciplines you've mentioned have their own importance and each one is 'hot' in market. There are people who are doing a great job in Web Development & at the same time, there are people who are super awesome job in hardware & networking.

The question you need to answer is not which field is good; rather which field are you good at.
  • tashirosgt
    tashirosgt
    If you can do all those topics, I think networking will pay the best. The reason is that there are more widely recognized paper credentials ( Ciso training, RHCE, etc.) in networking than in the other fields. Life is easier if you look good on paper.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Each of these fields have their demands in respective areas...

How can you compare between OS, DB , Programming, Hardware... No way... ๐Ÿ˜ All these fields have bright future.

-CB

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What do u think about certifications like... Ccna,mcse,scjp.scjd,rhce,rhcss....etc if anyone learn java or ccna or other ..... Is their need that he have to do related certification..... Is their any...
hi....friends... I m shashank...i m persuing IT engineering.. i m intrested in new tech.. I wanna learn more..... their is many confusions which i wanna solve out just help me...
Anyone know about rear mirror assembly and locking system plz tell me...
Make your computer a pentium 5 or higher This is a silly computer trick just for fun. This is harmless and will not hurt your pc. SHOW YOUR PC PENTIUM...
1. NIIT : Not Interested in IT 2. WIPRO : Weak Input, Poor & Rubbish Output 3. HCL : Hidden Costs & Losses 4. TCS : Totally Confusing Solutions 5....