CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Anoop Mathew

MemberFeb 9, 2014

Ankita Katdare
    I was just now reading about the Bose SoundLink Bluetooth Speaker III and found some really good features with Wireless range up to 30 ft and Battery life up to 14 hours.

We have previously covered two of the Bose products on VoiCE -
    Bose Mini Bluetooth speaker
    <a href="https://www.crazyengineers.com/threads/bose-introduces-mini-bluetooth-speaker-noise-cancelling-headphones.68362">Bose Introduces Mini Bluetooth Speaker & Noise Cancelling Headphones</a>
    Bose SoundTouch Music System
    <a href="https://www.crazyengineers.com/threads/bose-soundtouch-music-system-launched-price-starts-at-rs-32-500-in-india.71142">Bose SoundTouch Music System Launched - Price Starts At Rs. 32,500 In India</a>

Which music systems or speakers are you using on your desktop? Please share some reviews.
    Have a Creative Inspire M2600 (Bass king) at home. Have been using it for the past 7 years and except for a slight issue of loose connection due to mis handling at home, it still works well.

[​IMG]

However, I bought a new JBL Creature 3 from Snapdeal.com for Rs2500 (50% discount) for my use in Kochi.
    [​IMG]
    It's been two weeks and sound clarity and the fact that it keeps the bass down due to its construction is just awesome. Bang for the buck I spent!
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorFeb 9, 2014

We've a pair of AudioEngine A2 speaker set, and trust me; the audio is top class. I did a lot of review before ordering it and 100% happy with the product. There's absolutely no distortion even when playing the music loud and songs with some extra bass.

The bass isn't as 'thumpy' but it's surely beyond impressive. Note that it's a 2.0 speaker system; so a dedicated woofer is missing. The higher frequencies are played nice and impressive.

I'm not a 'bass' fan so the I couldn't have asked for more. I was planning to write a review, but never got time.
    Cancel
  • Vikram S Bargah

MemberFeb 10, 2014

After Using it Roughly for almost 7 years I still like the Bass of my 'ALTEC LANSING' Woofer/speakers
    Cancel
  • Anoop Mathew

MemberFeb 10, 2014

Vikram S Bargah
    After Using it Roughly for almost 7 years I still like the Bass of my 'ALTEC LANSING' Woofer/speakers
    This is a bang for the buck too. Have seen it work well with my friend! And he's been using it for over 7 years.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register