Best Color Picker Tool For HTML Color Codes

A lot of people who do the small forms and basic HTML web pages designing at home need a good and handy color picker tool. Mostly, when taking colors scheme inspired from other websites and pictures, we need a good color picker tool.

Could anyone share which ones are the best? Which ones do you use?

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I usually search for HTML color code and pick it up.
    HTML Color Codes

For website development I use PHP Storm, awesome *autocomplete support to CSS, scripting, php and HTML. Color code is also available.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The details of the XOLO Opus Q1000 smartphone are now out. It was announced a bit earlier but most information about its specs, features and price was not available. Now...
Was reading about the i2i cable which runs 3200 km from Chennai to Singapore, owned by Airtel and will be shared by Reliance Jio. What astonished me was that the...
Here is the new innovation in the civil engineering technology. The Tower Infinity (An Invisible tower), it is proposed by GDS Architect to south korea. This is the world first...
my book, looking for a paper publisher for now half of it is online, lots to discuss, most recently, these designs to radically improve helicopter stability https://www.flight-light-and-spin.com/principle-of-flight.htm
LG, the Korean global tech giant has announced that its two curved screen gadgets - The LG Curved OLED TV and the LG G-Flex smartphone have been launched in India....