CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@mohammed faisal • 31 Oct, 2012
Which is the best college for doing post graduation in India and also over the world?
@Kaustubh Katdare • 31 Oct, 2012 I updated the title of your thread to something more informative. Are you looking for PG in Civil Engineering? Also do you wish to go for the MS or M.Tech? I think it will help us answer you better if you could provide relevant and more details in your post.
@mohammed faisal • 31 Oct, 2012 I want to do M-Tech in Civil Engineering
@Kaustubh Katdare • 31 Oct, 2012
mohammed faisal
I want to do M-Tech in Civil Engineering
In India; IITs are well known for the M.Tech courses and are considered top notch in India. IISc (Indian Institute of Science) offers ME courses ( Check: https://civil.iisc.ernet.in/ ) and are considered very reputed. Abroad, without any specific choices; I believe the choice would depend on country. But I believe the top Universities like MIT would top the list there as well.
3.4k views

Related Posts

@Whats In Name · May 13, 2013

Can someone please explain me the concept of message passing in java with an example?What does object invoking methods on other object means?
6k views

@Ankita Katdare · Apr 1, 2014

Directi seems to offer great summer internship opportunities for engineering students. I digged the application process for becoming a summer intern at Directi and here's what I found - Those...
3.8k views

@abinalex · Feb 27, 2010

Hi everyone,I am a final year student of P.A.Aziz College of Engineering ,Trivandrum-Kerala. I m looking for sponsors for our college fest.Its a National level inter college fest!!(both tech& cultural).It's...
5.4k views

@wolverene · May 28, 2009

hello every one in CE. so glad to join this. proud to say that we are engineers.... i need a good topic to start a mini project in C++. hope...
3.4k views

@Ankita Katdare · Jun 22, 2012

Here is a list of project ideas related to Agriculture Engineering. Students belonging to third year or final year can use these projects as mini-projects as well as mega-projects. This...
129.2k views