Best college for post graduation in Civil Engineering in India and Abroad?

Which is the best college for doing post graduation in India and also over the world?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I updated the title of your thread to something more informative. Are you looking for PG in Civil Engineering? Also do you wish to go for the MS or M.Tech? I think it will help us answer you better if you could provide relevant and more details in your post.
  • mohammed faisal
    mohammed faisal
    I want to do M-Tech in Civil Engineering
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    mohammed faisal
    I want to do M-Tech in Civil Engineering
    In India; IITs are well known for the M.Tech courses and are considered top notch in India. IISc (Indian Institute of Science) offers ME courses ( Check: #-Link-Snipped-# ) and are considered very reputed. Abroad, without any specific choices; I believe the choice would depend on country. But I believe the top Universities like MIT would top the list there as well.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Friends, Suggest the best Laser printer to buy in budget upto 4000-5000 INR Please don't suggest HP model. I hate it.😡
Dear Friends, i have to face a problem in calculation of reactions from these equations R1 + R2 + R3 = 40 0.625R1 + 0.275R2 = 9 0.275R3 - 0.35R1...
Dear All, If any one could provide some video tutorial of Good professionals/professors (IITS/NITs/Google or some other top universities)in C programming.Which may help me to learn all the concepts(Arrays/Pattern pgm/string...
I am Azar. I did my BE in ECE. I would like to do some extra course meanwhile so that it would be useful for me to get a good...
Can any one tell that how can we increase the system performance while using internet.?