Best BSNL Broadband Plan For Home

A lot of users seem to be looking for the best BSNL broadband plan for home. The problem with this is that you can't simple point at a plan and say that it's the BEST plan available. Why? Because the plan needs to fit your individual needs and each need will be different. For example, there are several heavy downloaders who will download almost everything they'll find on the Internet. There are people who download hundreds of GB of files using torrents technology. Then there are casual users who simply use the connection to browse Facebook and check their email. How do we pick up one best plan? I'm focusing on BSNL because that's what lot of people asked us through 'contact us' form! One reason could be the availability of BSNL's service throughout India.

BSNL has several plans available to choose from and that that adds to the confusion. Especially among those people who are not sure about how they'll use their connection. I spent some time on figuring out the best overall value for money plan that will satisfy most of the needs. Here's my final conclusion:-

BBG ULD1275: If you are going to use the Internet today, you should very well be prepared to spend between Rs. 1000 - Rs. 1500. The BBG ULD1275 gives you 4Mbps of speed up to 20GB and drops down to 512 Kbps once you download over 20GB of data.

-If you are a casual user - you will NEVER exhaust that much data. 20GB is HUGE!
-If you are download star - you can download 15-18 GB of data and save the rest for your casual browsing needs.
- Will also take care of your video calls to your son/daughter/brother/sister studying abroad over Skype.

Note that the plan offers speed of 4Mbps - which means your youTube videos and Skype Calls will run smooth. I think above plan offers the best value for money.

If you are a BSNL user, I'd like to have your opinion on the above. Do let me know what you think.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you have been waiting to own your own XBOX in India, Microsoft has a sweet surprise for you. In its bid to expand its hold on the Indian market...
Project Abstract / Summary : Drone is an unmanned quad-copter specially engineered for problems related to Search operations, Traffic monitoring, Quick Delivery of products, Aerial Surveillance and much more. The...
hello friends, i am working on a project of rc car. And there are few questions in my mind about how to design the chassy. 1. what are the factors...
IRCTC has now enabled the Cash On Delivery aka CoD facility for those who are not comfortable using their credit cards, debit cards or net-banking for buying tickets. The facility...
I've been experimenting with power nap time. I'm fully convinced that power naps are essential if you want your brain to stay on the top of its game so that...