Best browser war - Opera Mini Vs. Others?

'Till now I was using Opera Mini. I own SGY 5360-GT,so unfortunately flash is not supported.
Hence I was unable to upload any files here in CE or view website with flash content.
But,lately UC developers launched its browser for low-end phones.
And now I can view any website with desktop-like feeling & even upload files here on CE.(I dont know how this browser manages to provide flash content in phone that dont supports flash)

So, fellas which is your favourite browser ?
I am in love with UC Browser <3

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm using Chrome and it turns out to be really awesome browser for me. The loading speeds are superb and Google folks seem to have reworked their JavaScript rendering machines.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I am using Chrome too. I find a lot of pluses in this browser. Being optimized for mobile, it works real fast for me. It has support for Incognito Mode browsing, bookmark syncing via Chrome Sync. And in its most recent updates, it now supports search syncing, tab syncing.

I tried using Firefox, and have liked its support for Do Not Track feature. Plus the "Awesome Page" start screen comes quite handy as itshows you all of your recently visited tabs. And although there aren't really many options to choose from, Firefox for Android also supports add-ons and Personas.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It might be true that the actual performance of the browser you're using on Android will be influenced by the firmware version. The Jelly Bean might have improvements over the Ice Cream Sandwich which definitely had browser improvements over the Honeycomb. What do you say?
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Firmwares & Kernels do play the role.
    Chrome & Firefox are not available for my model.
    But I tried grabbing its apk & installed it, the result wasn't good. It was too laggy & took lotta time in loading single small page.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I am using Opera Mini. And will stick with it only. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • joseph siomn
    joseph siomn
    hey!
    UC to is nice simple to use and very fast ..
    ๐Ÿ˜
  • lal
    lal
    Been a hardcore Opera Mobile fan from the date I started browsing through phones. Opera also allows to synch bookmarks and other details with the desktop version. Since Im an Opera fan on PC too, not looking forward to try any other.

I ocassionaly use UC browser. Mostly to download large files if need arises. It has got the best download manager among the different phone browsers I have seen till date.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I am using Dolphin(primary) and chrome....
    find trouble login on CE & flipkart using other browsers than Dolphin.
    Chrome synchronization feature is great.

Troll_So_Hard
    flash is not supported.
    don't worry Jelly Bean already ditched it. ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    ianoop
    don't worry Jelly Bean already ditched it. ๐Ÿ˜‰
    I think Adobe ditched us ๐Ÿ˜”

Anyways, installed Custom Rom JellyBean blast .
    Supports flash now.
    And this is the reason why I can't stop loving Open source software ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

So, many of us tend to change our mind about things - Sometimes due to new experiences, sometimes due to unexpected reading and so on. Some people don't even have...
Looks like the Indian Banks are going digital and now allow aadhaar card as a valid identity proof for the bank's Know Your Customer Program. We've written about Indian Government's...
I've been wondering why passports are still the old school paper books with Jurassic stamps on them? Why haven't the passports gone digital yet? Are there any serious issues with...
The Tata Consultancy Services continues to be the biggest IT services and consulting company in India and the company has announced that they're sticking to their recruitment plan for the...
Guys, I am facing a problem where the pressure gages fail often... How to make a root cause analysis for the same?