Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
Join this group to post and comment.
Best Books For Digital Signal Processing Study
Some of the best books that we used were:
- Digital Signal Processing: Alan V. Oppenheim, W. Schaffer, Pearson Education
- Digital Signal Processing: John G. Proakies and D. Monalkies & D. Sharma, Pearson Education
- Digital Signal Processing, 2nd Edition by E. Ifeachor, Pearson Education
- Theory and application of signal processing—Rabiner & Gold (PHI)
- Digital filter design and analysis—Andreas Antonious