Best Book For Studying C language - For Beginners

Beginners often have the question of which book is the best for studying C Language.

When I first learned C, I used the following 2 books.

1. Programming In ANSI C By Balguruswamy
2. 'LET US C' By Y.C Kanetkar

Can anyone share other good books for beginners?

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Pensu

    @pensu-8tNeGU • Sep 11, 2011

    I will recommend "Programming with ANSI C and Turbo C" by Ashok N. Kamthane. It contains a lot of programs as example which can help a lot to understand the problems.

  • *pushkar*

    @pushkar-2u9XqH • Sep 11, 2011

    LET US C' By Y.C Kanetkar is a nice book ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Radhika Deshpande

    @radhika-o4Adk0 • Sep 11, 2011

    1.C Programming Language (2nd Edition) by Brian W. Kernighan
    and Dennis M. Ritchie

    2. C Programming: A Modern Approach, 2nd Edition by K. N.King

    3.Programming in C (3rd Edition) by Stephen G. Kochan

    4. Expert C Programming by Peter van der Linden

    5.C All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies by Dan Gookin

    6. C: A Reference Manual (5th Edition) by Samuel P. Harbison and Guy L. Steele

  • born_star16

    @born-star16-U2z3az • Sep 11, 2011

    AbraKaDabraBeginners often have the question of which book is the best for studying C Language.

    When I first learned C, I used the following 2 books.

    1. Programming In ANSI C By Balguruswamy
    2. 'LET US C' By Y.C Kanetkar

    Can anyone share other good books for beginners?

    I will also recommend the same.

  • Rupam Das

    @rupam-das-wW5CvN • Sep 11, 2011

    Frooty1.C Programming Language (2nd Edition) by Brian W. Kernighan
    and Dennis M. Ritchie

    2. C Programming: A Modern Approach, 2nd Edition by K. N.King

    3.Programming in C (3rd Edition) by Stephen G. Kochan

    4. Expert C Programming by Peter van der Linden

    5.C All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies by Dan Gookin

    6. C: A Reference Manual (5th Edition) by Samuel P. Harbison and Guy L. Steele

    Richie Cunningham any day! If anybody wants to learn C, Learn it from the Father of C. Small and Concise book but the Best one.