CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@kamal hossain • 17 Feb, 2015
hi sir, can u please tell me which is the BEST book for OBJECTIVE MECHANICAL ENGG.
1)rk jain
2)rk rajput
3)rs khurmi
@Ankita Katdare • 26 Jul, 2015 @kamal hossain Sorry for the late reply.
I consulted with a friend to ask your query. He said that the book titled:
Conventional & Objective Type Questions & Answers on Mechanical Engineering for Competitions - By R.K. Jain is one of the best books he has used for GATE preparation.
@Rajan480 • 16 Feb, 2016 According to me also
8.2k views

Related Posts

@Alloyau · Oct 18, 2011

Hello everyone, I want to alloys steel with silver or gold or platina. How can I do this? I read in a book that by making a battery using a...
8.9k views

@Vasu M · Aug 18, 2015

Hai friends, I am new to this page, I have completed my Engineering in Electronics and Communication, I want to start a company related to my field in small scale,...
4.2k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Mar 1, 2011

CEans, The exam time is coming and there is a large number of students who're planning for summer internships or training and some are planning to get certifications. Share your...
6.2k views

@RajdeepCE · May 16, 2009

Its very good puzzle. It is simple but still its effective to confuse peple to scratch her heads.Here is the puzzle:We have total 100 rs and we need to buy...
58.6k views

@Ankita Katdare · Aug 23, 2012

Here is a list of project ideas based on Thermodynamics. Students belonging to third year or final year can use these projects as mini-projects as well as mega-projects. If you...
8.6k views