CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@harman singh • 08 Feb, 2013
sir , i was studying hydraulics ,a bit problem i was facing .will you please suggest me best book for hydraulics which will be benificial.thank you
@Kaustubh Katdare • 11 Feb, 2013 Mechanical engineering folks might help. Issue - do you have suggestions?
@ISHAN TOPRE • 11 Feb, 2013 • 1 like Fluid Power with applications author- "Anthony Esposito". Everything you need is explained in detail in this book. Part of it also covers Pneumatics (Also good diagrams of hydraulic and pneumatic circuits).

One more, Oil Hydraulic Systems by Dr. S.R Muzumdar. The best Indian book I have found till date on the subject. It will clear your basic concepts.
The same author has another book on pneumatics.
@zaveri • 11 Feb, 2013 If you want a book for hydraulics, then Esposito is the book.

but if you want fluid mechanics and machinery, then the author is R.K.Bansal
2k views

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · Aug 27, 2014

Swipe Telecom has launched a new smartphone called the Swipe Sense that has an inbuilt fingerprint sensor, a feature made popular with Apple's iPhone 5S and 5C smartphones. The Swipe...
1.3k views

@ISHAN TOPRE · Nov 20, 2012

Does anyone know how do we translate Sanskrit to English? It will take much time to do manually. Is there any application that will reduce my task?
23.7k views

@Jyothi Jo · Jun 1, 2012

I am a beginner of vlsi designing field could you suggest me the basic and best books as i could understand from the fundamentals needed.
3.7k views

@Ankita Katdare · Apr 10, 2014

The Gionee Elife E7 Mini smartphone has been launched in India today at a price of Rs. 19,500. Last year, the company had unveiled the Gionee Elife E7 in China...
2.3k views

@Ankita Katdare · May 30, 2011

Let's make a list of GD Topics for Infosys Campus Recruitment. I heard some of the topics from friends: Should India have dictatorship? Is India still a secular state? Reforms...
12.1k views