Best book for electrical installation design for residential and commercial building

Hi good people ! I am looking for the best book for electrical installation design for residential and commercial buildings that gives comprehensive informaton from start to finish( comply with standards). I am ok with basic theory but I need a book or books that gives detail info about procedure , calculation and layout.Any suggestion is appreciated

Thanks in advance

Replies

• zaveri
    zaveri
    what about the book by Theraja ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Microsoft recently rolled out an update to Skype for iPhone app. This update comes with a notable change in the interface, tweaks in its messaging and group chat options and...
My childhood memories would be incomplete without those annoying events of my bike's chain falling off the gears whenever I was late for the school. I believe most of you...
India's ambitious Mars Orbiter Mission is currently on track and the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has announced that the second Trajectory Correction Maneuver aka TCM-2 has been successfully performed....
Facebook Messenger for iOS received a major update in its latest version. Apart from the usual bug fixes and new stickers, it now has the features for "instant video sending"...
Hi, I am a Soft Skill Trainer and a Resume Writer. I had 7 yrs experience as a HR in a Multinational Company. If any one is looking for Soft...