Best Book For Android Application Development - Beginners

What are some of the best books for Android Programming Basics with exercises & examples?

I know one from O'Reilly called "Android Application Development: Programming with the Google SDK"
- Author are Rick Rogers, John Lombardo, Zigurd Mednieks and Blake Meike..

It would be good to have one or two books that cover basics of Android programming environment, concepts and architecture of a specific feature set, including views, maps, location-based services, persistent data storage, 2D and 3D graphics, media services, telephony services, messaging etc.. in a very nicely explained format.

Please share different publisher names & authors.

Replies

• VickyNGL
    VickyNGL
    Tank You for the info... O'reilly's text teches from basic...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quoting from the Discovery Website- Across the planet, millions of people have seen them - jet aircraft vapor trails lingering in the sky. Are these just regular "contrails" - the...
Google India is making sure that you don't miss out on your best customers just because you don't have an online presence. If you are a small business and you...
It's said that AIEEE paper has following distribution for questions Hard- 20% Normal- 65% Easy:-15% No question is difficult in AIEEE exam all the question based on some known comcept....
Hello everyone , it's my first time here and I am very glad to be among you😀 I was wondering what is a dual collector BJT and When to use...
If anyone gets information regarding IES 2012 Application forms and registration details, please post here.