CrazyEngineers
  • Hi I had planned to start a blog related to only Technical arena. So I want to know about the best blog source to start my blog and note that I had used Google’s Blogger and I am not impressed with its facilities and features. Its all about Automobile and Automobiile. So kindly suggest me a Blog source.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Sanyam Khurana

MemberSep 24, 2013

SarathKumar Chandrasekaran
    Hi I had planned to start a blog related to only Technical arena. So I want to know about the best blog source to start my blog and note that I had used Google’s Blogger and I am not impressed with its facilities and features. Its all about Automobile and Automobiile. So kindly suggest me a Blog source.
    There are various CMS (Content Management System) where you can try making a blog, I would recommend you to go for WordPress. It has pretty awesome feature to offer and has a lot of free themes available too. Plus, you can find various plugins too.

So, considering all factors, I would strongly recommend WordPress, but if you want to try any other, Joomla is also a good choice.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorSep 24, 2013

After using WordPress & Blogger and all the other blogging service providers and running self hosted blog for so long; I'd recommend going with Tumblr.
    Cancel
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran

MemberSep 24, 2013

Thanks for all valuable suggestions.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register