Best Blogger to start my technical Blog?

Hi I had planned to start a blog related to only Technical arena. So I want to know about the best blog source to start my blog and note that I had used Google’s Blogger and I am not impressed with its facilities and features. Its all about Automobile and Automobiile. So kindly suggest me a Blog source.

Replies

• Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    SarathKumar Chandrasekaran
    Hi I had planned to start a blog related to only Technical arena. So I want to know about the best blog source to start my blog and note that I had used Google’s Blogger and I am not impressed with its facilities and features. Its all about Automobile and Automobiile. So kindly suggest me a Blog source.
    There are various CMS (Content Management System) where you can try making a blog, I would recommend you to go for WordPress. It has pretty awesome feature to offer and has a lot of free themes available too. Plus, you can find various plugins too.

So, considering all factors, I would strongly recommend WordPress, but if you want to try any other, Joomla is also a good choice.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    After using WordPress & Blogger and all the other blogging service providers and running self hosted blog for so long; I'd recommend going with Tumblr.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Thanks for all valuable suggestions.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to do MTech in aeronautical. So I want to know the scope of this branch and How can I get into it..?? Is their any special exam for...
Found a post in G+, This is undoubtedly fake. But the design concept is so awesome, that it should be implemented in next gen Galaxy phones. Check out images below...
i have a pre-installed 1gb ram which i feel it as insufficient, so i have decided to buy a 2gb ram ...is it possible to add a extra ram as...
Frequent flyers know how important it is to have Internet connection on the flight. You can get a lot of things done, work on the presentations or even keep yourself...
Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. is all set to launch a new smartphone featuring a curved display screen in the next month. In October 2013, South Korea is going to witness...