Best antivirus recommendations

On surfing the net suddenly my system is infected with spyware.. and it is not allowing me to surf the net..SUGGEST A GOOD ANTIVIRUS WHICH IS HELPFUL FOR BOTH SPYWARE AND NORMAL VIRUS..!

WINNERS DONT DO DIFFERENT THINGS...THEY DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY...

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    Re: Urgent help please..!

AVG, norton, symantec...
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Re: Urgent help please..!

gohm
    AVG, norton, symantec...

thank you so much..! can you tell me the best among those three..

WINNERS DONT DO DIFFERENT THINGS....THEY DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY........
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    AVG does have a complete package for both virus and spyware.. though I do recommend you get a separate scanner for spyware.
  • itchap
    itchap
    I think Quick Heal Total Security will be a better choice.It takes less memory space and provides best services aganist all type of viruses.I am using it too. And i am very happy with the results.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    When I had dual boot with ubuntu & wndows, I used "bit defender for unices"..It was pretty good at detecting everything..It could even detect viruses (mainly conficker) that nod32 business edition couldn't!!
  • Paritosh222
    Paritosh222
    bitdefender is the best of all if not this one then u can have EESET .
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Thanks for your suggestions..!

WINNERS DONT DO DIFFERENT THINGS....THEY DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY........

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Please refer following thread: #-Link-Snipped-#

Note: Its always a good practice of checking the existing thread in place of starting a new thread every time you encounter a new issue. I have noted this thing 4-5 times, thats why I am asking you to take care of this in future. No offence means, please.

-CB
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    my pc has dual boot ubuntu and windows xp...for ubuntu i use bit defender for unices and for xp i use ESET NOD 32...

both work excellent....
  • Pranav Kathale
    Pranav Kathale
    sahithi pallavi
    On surfing the net suddenly my system is infected with spyware.. and it is not allowing me to surf the net..SUGGEST A GOOD ANTIVIRUS WHICH IS HELPFUL FOR BOTH SPYWARE AND NORMAL VIRUS..!
    It seems like you are in search of good antivirus and spyware detector BOTH. ๐Ÿ˜€
    So, there are numbers of antivirus available on internet. AVG, Quick Heal, Avast, Nod32, mcafee etc. Amongst all, I am using Avast Antivirus as it is faster, scans computer very well and is not so bulky. It is freeware i.e. available on internet for FREE and we can also request for the serial key to the Avast official site which is valid up to 1 or 1&half year. It's really good.

About the Spyware, you can go for Spyware Terminator. It is nice software. Along with all, you can also go for Firewall. The software you can use is ZoneAlarm It's one of the best firewall available on internet.

Using all this, you get the complete protection from Viruses, Spyware & unauthorized access. ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜€
    I think, this information solve your problem..:smile:
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Pranav Kathale
    It seems like you are in search of good antivirus and spyware detector BOTH. ๐Ÿ˜€
    So, there are numbers of antivirus available on internet. AVG, Quick Heal, Avast, Nod32, mcafee etc. Amongst all, I am using Avast Antivirus as it is faster, scans computer very well and is not so bulky. It is freeware i.e. available on internet for FREE and we can also request for the serial key to the Avast official site which is valid up to 1 or 1&half year. It's really good.

About the Spyware, you can go for Spyware Terminator. It is nice software. Along with all, you can also go for Firewall. The software you can use is ZoneAlarm It's one of the best firewall available on internet.

Using all this, you get the complete protection from Viruses, Spyware & unauthorized access. ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜€
    I think, this information solve your problem..:smile:
    Thanks for the information,
    my problem was solved.
  • Pranav Kathale
    Pranav Kathale
    sahithi pallavi
    Thanks for the information,
    my problem was solved.
    Yup. No problem. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Enjoy!! ๐Ÿ˜
  • clarence456
    clarence456
    Hiiiiiiii!!! Nice post.[FONT="]my pc has [/FONT][FONT="]windows xp,i use AVIRA..This one works excellent.

[/FONT]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Need articles for september 15th Engineers day..last date of submission August 25th ...Please give me suggestions..!
My project uses MATLAB to develop a Band-stop filter, type Butterworth to be spesific for vibration control of a flexible manipulator. My other two friends have also developed an equation...
hi CEns please let me know from where i could get a 8085 virtual kit for practicing programs i've searched many sites. some are fake and the ones which i've...
Hello friends....๐Ÿ˜ I was in my college when, looking at our TNP(Training and Placement) cell, i got the idea of CE opening a section of its own where we students...
CEans, For those who deal with lot of mail every day, Microsoft's Outlook is a good program. However, with growing mailbox, Outlook starts crawling. I had been looking at an...