Best 802.11ac Wi-Fi adapters available in India?

Did a quick search on various popular eCommerce websites but couldn't find a good 802.11ac Wi-Fi adapter. If you have any recommendations for one; please let me know. I'd like to use it with my current laptop.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

New York City's Metropolitan Transportation Authority has started testing four different systems which would detect people who have accidentally fallen on subway tracks and trigger alarms to warn subway train...
Nokia is building a smartphone featuring Android OS and if certain reports are to be believed, it may be launched as early as 2014. Nicknamed Nokia Normandy, this is going...
Quote: Macro photography excels at bringing out amazing details in things too otherwise tiny to appreciate. 'Tis the season, so what better time to see what snowflakes really look like?...
Quote: Science writing has a reputation for bloodlessness, but in many ways it is the most human of disciplines. Science, after all, is a quest, and as such it’s one...
This list was put up in 1920. Most of it seems valid today as well. https://www.nspe.org/resources/images/pejournal/Essential1922.pdf