Best 3G Phones Under Rs. 15000 In India

HTC recently launched HTC Wildfire S in India for a price of Rs. 14k. We covered the news through #-Link-Snipped-#. Now, there are several users who are looking to buy a mobile phone that offers 'everything' under the price Rs. 15000. One first look, it seems that the Sony Ericsson, LG, HTC and Samsung all have positioned their phones in the 10-15k INR range.

All recommendations, views along with latest price are welcome in this thread :0

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    I owe a HTC wildfire and its a decent enough phone for soem one who doesnot use a mobile phone :-s
    now the serious part, this phone is quite good.
    Its a touch screen model with virtual keyboard.My intent for getting this phone was to have a larger screen at a cheaper price (to be frank).
    You can get all general specs on internet, saying its a ANdroid phone clear screen and fast processing , but from user end my feedback goes like below

1, low battery life, Even though I end up answering not more than 2 calls or sometimes no calls per day, my battery drains out in a day
    2, G sensor is quite good
    3. as all latest phones, the phone can be operated in both mobile as well as USB device mode
    4. The phones charger is both analog charger as well as a USB charger. When I bouth this phone, I had a 2 GB SD card for free 😛, so I claim the phone has good memory given that, I dont use my phones to listen to songs or watch movies or what so ever.
    I generally use my phone for taking fotos of important 'to-be-remembered things'
    5.there are location services from google and android market place from where you can download apps. Though most apps I thought were useful were paid, there are decent number of apps(games, office use) which come handy
    6.Google maps operate. It happens only when you are connected to internet (by coughing up good amount of money to your servce provider). I personally found HTC and UNINOR are bad combination X( .
    7.The phone has virtually 6 desktops for easier arrangement of items. Though for me I use only 1.
    8. The touch is good enough.
    9.Screen hangs sometimes , i still did not figure out how and when
    final verdict: good phone for those who dont use much, else you will end up charging it all the time.
    unlike the reputation of HTC phones, this one I personally found to be sturdy. I have accidently dropped it twice on hard floor and it servived with few scratches.
    Someone told me, HTC doesnot have a second value while reselling. I dont know what it mean , i think they were saying HTC wont fetch too much money when you sell it off. I dont know how true is that.
    Over all good phone with necessary features ( dont forget the 3G feature ( even if you dont know what it means)).
  • Mohd Faisal
    Mohd Faisal
    spice mi350n, micromax blade also have good specification under 10k
  • manishks
    manishks
    If you are ok with symbian phone and specifically looking for 3g phone
    You can go for Nokia500. Its a very good phone with belle software update option available. Also it costs below 10k 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello all, thought of sharing this news with you Dear Associates, Our attention has been drawn to the fraudulent activities in the name of Mr.Ashish Bakshi (Deputy Manager HR); CONT...
The trend among Indian IT engineers to get 'on-site' has been existing over a decade now. Through 'on-site' engineers are sent to client's site of working for a limited period...
I was shocked to read the TOI News: TN medical colleges seek Rs 25-45 lakh as capitation fee - The Times of India that colleges in Chennai are charging over...
I think I was fortunate to have studied engineering at the beginning of last decade. My total expense on engineering course was under Rs. 50k ( $1000). However, in the...
Hello Guys: I am student of Electrical Engineering, but during my masters i have taken the course " Sounds and Vibrations " which is more related to Mechanical Engineering. I...