Best 2.1 Computer Speaker System Available In India?

Okay, I'm looking for the top line 2.1 computer speaker system available in Indian markets. After a lot of research, I've almost zeroed down on Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 speakers. I'm also looking at the speaker set from Logitech called Z623 2.1. Had a demo of it at a local store but decided to wait and get some recommendations from the experts here.

I however have budget constraints though; the price has to be less than Rs. 15,000. Would welcome all the suggestions. The main requirements are THX certified system with second to none BASS. 😁

Gotta be playing some ambient music all day long as I work.

Replies

• Kishan Gupta
    Kishan Gupta
    Hi Guys,

I need to purchase a new 2.1 multimedia speakers for my desktop. After reading lots of reviews I am totally confused for new purachase. Previously I have creative speakers and I was satisfied with that.

Kindly suggest me some good option within the range of ~3K.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update: After reading several reviews online, I decided to buy Audio Engine a2 speaker system. I did consider Logitech Z623 2.1 speakers as well; but decided to go with Audioengine. I must say I'm completely satisfied and the speakers are a big boost over traditional speakers. Audioengine are famous for the custom made speakers and do not need an external subwoofer to produce a thumping bass.

I'm not a fan of bass anyways; but these speakers do a great job. The speakers look gorgeous accompaniment for my iMac. The only downside? They cost about Rs. 12,000. But if you love music - Audioengine a2 are worth the price.

Audioengine-A2
  • Kishan Gupta
    Kishan Gupta
    Hi @#-Link-Snipped-# this is out of my budget...
    But I checked the specs and reviews for both the speakers... they are very good.
    Waiting for some one to give me suggestion in my budget...

I have one more question what is the Signal-to-Noise Ratio in term of Speakers. And what is more good higher value or lower value...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've heard good things about iBall Tarang speaker system. That's a nice 2.1 speaker system and people have expressed satisfaction with the product. Do look for those speakers.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I recently heard very good reviews about Logitech Z-2300 THX-Certified 2.1 Speaker System with Subwoofer. It is priced at Rs. 9500.
    It has the most 5-star ratings on blogs and e-commerce portals. The subwoofer is rated at a massive 120 Watts RMS and the powerful specs can pump up the volume and even at the maximum level there is no distortion.
    Not sure though if it is available in India. I just checked some sites, but could not find its listing.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Now that we're back on this topic, I'd tell you that the AudioEngine are still the best for size, performance and price minus thumping bass.

For those who want power bass, look for #-Link-Snipped-# speakers on Amazon. But that item is always out of stock. Another awesome option is the #-Link-Snipped-#Multimedia system. I had an opportunity to listen to the Logitech system at local Apple store and I was blown away.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

With dominating presence of open source Mobile OS. Don't you think it would be great if we have choice to install any mobile operating system on a blank hardware just...
Today is my first day.TBH im giving a small background of my family Mom is M.Tech Civil and was a lecturer in mechanics at a reputed mumbai college called Saboo...
Hi FOLKS, I'm trying to run a simple struts appln. But at the very end i'm reaching the following error... Could anyone please help me. HTTP Status 404 - /ActionTest/birthday.jsp...
I am tired of printing books & taking books wherever I go in bag with me. So, I am planning to buy Kindle. Yeah, the simple non-touch version, with no...
nVidia Geforce GTX 780's rival AMD Radeon HD 9970's Engineering samples has been developed by AMD. As per the latest news, AMD recently handed few Engineering samples of Radeon HD...