Bermuda triangle

Bermuda triangle ******* Secret of the World*******

hi CEans!

Here we discuss about bermuda triangle. Noone find out๐Ÿ˜•
No ships and no aircrafts cross this triangle. If fly or even reach this region........
noone can return ๐Ÿ˜” back even upto this day.
โ€‹

Can u say what is in it?๐Ÿ˜’

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    PS: dear mod please move this topic to appropriate section.
  • ukanth19
    ukanth19
    i am new to this. please help me where i move and how?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Don't worry our moderator will do this.
    Looking forward to see you active here.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    The latest conclusions states that most of the ships and aircrafts are safe.
    But a significant number gone into the triangle.

So my guess on this would be because of some volcano inside which pulls the water IN where in causes some force on the ships and aircrafts.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    As far as I was keeping track of my GK. It relates to strong EM feilds of earth . It deflects the signals what ships and planes use thus they are off the RADARs
  • lal
    lal
    durga
    As far as I was keeping track of my GK. It relates to strong EM feilds of earth . It deflects the signals what ships and planes use thus they are off the RADARs
    So actually nothing happen to them?
    If what you said is true, all ships and planes should return safely...๐Ÿ˜•
  • ukanth19
    ukanth19
    Two months ago 300 peoples dead travel over this. And also airforce try to enter,but the signal in this triangle is totally dead and all of them dead. why?
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Is it that Bermuda triangle is also known as devil's triangle?
    i think it is then an apt name,
  • himalayan
    himalayan
    Bermuda triangle is the world's biggest mystery which is difficult to solve.
  • gohm
    gohm
    They have statistcally proven a higher ratio of craft disappear in many other places then the triangle. Due to a very large amount of traffic in that area, ships and planes sometimes experience difficulty (like everywhere). People WANT to see a connection so they draw one.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I was wondering if we could have our very own CE online magazine? ๐Ÿ˜Ž With many computer engineers in this forum we could seriously start our very own online magazine....
Most web pages about secondary school algebra that I have seen are logically inconsistent when it comes to exponentiation. On the one hand, they claim (x [sup] a [/sup]) [sup]...
can anyone please tell me how to implement a linked list
What is mean by struct in java? Please give me a explanation of struct.๐Ÿ˜•
Cosmic radiation is known to cause Ionization of gasses in the upper atmosphere. The problem lies in the fact that, apart from the cosmic radiation from sun, the galactic cosmic...