BenQ Ultra Bright Projectors With SmartEco Technology Now In India

BenQ, the top global brand in projectors, has launched its new series of ultra bright projectors in India today. These 4 new projectors are equipped with the SmartEco technology and have the model numbers - MS504, MX505, MS521P and MX522P. All these ultra-bright projectors give out great picture quality thanks to the high contrast ratio of 13,000:1 and provides up to 1 billion colours without colour degradation with extended usage. The range of BenQ projectors bring enhanced colorific image quality and 10,000 hours of maximum lamp life. Let us take a look at some of its features and prices in India.

Other than such a huge lamp life, which means projection of over 10 years, the SmartEco technology brings the ability of reducing electricity consumption by up to 80 percent. This eventually goes on to cut down the replacement cost by as much as 50 percent. Moreover, they have a ‘no source detected’ mode, wherein the brightness levels reduce by 30 percent for power conservation, if a display is not detected within three minutes. The standby mode is useful for lowering power consumption when the peripherals are inactive. For 3D use, the MS521P and MX522P projectors also feature 3D Blu-ray compatibility by HDMI cable while the MS504 and MX505 deliver stereoscopic 3D-ready projection, ideal for education and business use. The MS504 and MX505 projectors are also designed with education in mind and feature an audio pass-through function when teachers require audio only. [​IMG]

slide

Rajeev Singh, Country Head & GM at BenQ India Pvt. has highlighted the low cost of ownership in relation to the new range's image quality. He said, "These latest range of projectors offer 2 years on site warranty on the product and 6 months or 500 hours. of warranty on lamp for peace of mind." The official prices of these BenQ projectors are as follows : BenQ MS504 for Rs. 28,000, MS521P for Rs. 30,000, MX505 for Rs. 35,000 and MX522P for Rs. 40,000.

How do you like the features of the new series of BenQ projectors? Share your thoughts with us in comments below.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How many of you are on [HASHTAG]#facebook[/HASHTAG] , [HASHTAG]#Google[/HASHTAG] plus , [HASHTAG]#twitter[/HASHTAG] ? And how many of you believe that along with entertainment social media apps can be utilized as...
What does the numbers 9000, 14000 and other such things denote in ISO? Why they are named so?
I have a year gap in Engg. am i ELIGIBLE? I have 700 something people above me in DAC can any1 suggest some good centres in MUMBAI n PUNE ?
Integrated Ideas is putting across an effort to get it's products available to a wide audience across the globe. We have been active in developing some of the fascinating stuff....
Tyres used in every automobiles are balck in colour why? and why they dont use other colours?