Belkin Wireless Music Receiver; An Unique Gadget !

Hi guys, did anyone try the Belkin C10 Music receiver gadget? It offers connectivity over Bluetooth to stream music to any speaker system of your choice. 😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This thread is in response to what i saw in this other thread: https://www.crazyengineers.com/community/threads/its-a-bike-its-a-car-its-a-bikecar.52439/ I haven't encoutered gyroscopes much in my experience and i am struggling to understand how they...
hi....... actually we are doin this project as our final year project so we want some base papers of this so plz ........
Guys we are live from TiECon Nagpur. Keep checking this thread for updates. Feel free to interact with us thrrough the comments. Post your thoughts in this thread.
I'd always like to collect good quotes/points. And I just want to post here also. I'm just summarizing the Points here from our CEans Live Coverage of Day-1 TieCon Napur...
do give guidelines how can i prepare a good ppt for technical seminar presentation..can anybody upload a sample ppt presentation here....