Behavioural question

1.How to disagree your boss??

2.How would you react if your colleague ask your help in work when you are already overloaded?

Share your answers here!

Replies

• lovejeet
    lovejeet
    1. by ignoring his commands or orders.......
    2. would say that "i would try once i'm finished with my overburdened work."
    are these answers worthy???
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    1. Never answer or deny him whenever he ask something
    2. I would say " I'll help you when I'm done with my work. Just hang in there and wait for me."
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    1. By telling him/her clearly about your view point and try to understand his/her view point.

2. By telling them that you already going very busy and will definitely try to help them if possible.

Talking to the concern person is the best way to avoid misunderstandings. 😀😀
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    saying "yes sir i think i can do it but there is a problem blah........."
    "sorry guys need some time to do your work i will get you later"

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Difficult to believe, huh? Even I gave the same reaction after finding this thing out. Scientists from the University of Southampton claim to have developed a control system which give...
A start-up company by the name of Whisper Systems, has developed two brand new mobile applications which will provide features like secret and encrypted communication to political dissidents and protesters...
What you just read guys is actually correct. Engineers have come up with a system that enables disabled people to control the movement of their wheelchair with their tongue. *Ph.D.,...
Hi I thought it would be great if we can share the basic concepts, so that aspiring Engineers would understand better about the things they Study. I searched for such...
The device which mixes air and fuel and supplies the engine with this air-fuel mixture is called a carburettors.It is connected before the engine.A simple carburettor consists of three basic...