Beginners Tutorial : The C-language :: Guide

This post is the guide for following my tutorials on C-Programing.

*************************************************************************************************************
  1. Please donot post questions/appreciations/criticisms/suggestions in the thread dedicated to tutorial.
  2. If you want to suggest something personally, the best way is to drop me a PM.
  3. If you think that I have skipped something, you can drop a PM.
  4. If you want to ask a question regarding some programing, kindly ask in the thread dedicated for questions only.
  5. It is compulsory to show your work regarding your assignment,before you ask them.
  6. Please donot use titles like "Urgent or Important" in PM.
  7. Donot use SMS language.
  8. Please donot post anything in this thread.
*************************************************************************************************************
Topics I am going to cover in the tutorial will be as follows😔Currently I have not thought about it till the end,I shall update this page as I proceed).
[TABLE="class: grid, width: 50%"]
[TR]
[TD]Tutorial[/TD]
[TD]Syllabus[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]General introduction to C,
Basic structure of C-program[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]Variables,Data-Types(primitive),Escape Sequences,format specifiers.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]3[/TD]
[TD]Reading the input from the user, const and other keywords.
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]4
[/TD]
[TD]Storage classes
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]5
[/TD]
[TD]Introduction to operators,conversion from binary to decimal and vice-versa.
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

This tutorial is written using DevC++ and Windows Platform.
you can download DevC++ from here #-Link-Snipped-#.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone, I am simplycoder and welcome to C-programing discussions. In this thread, you can post your questions and I shall try to answer them to best of my knowledge....
i'm a final year student of university of ilorin. i want project topic on web design
[video=youtube;lESZqCflB0o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lESZqCflB0o&feature=relmfu[/video]
Gate Scorer above 99 percentile: Gate Scorer above 99 percentile have to apply for all IIT’s and IISc with their interested specializations. They also have to apply for NITIE. If...
We've been denying Username Change requests. Those who want their username changed, please get in touch with me VIA PM as soon as possible with following information - 1. Username...