CrazyEngineers
  • This post is the guide for following my tutorials on C-Programing.

*************************************************************************************************************
    1. Please donot post questions/appreciations/criticisms/suggestions in the thread dedicated to tutorial.
    2. If you want to suggest something personally, the best way is to drop me a PM.
    3. If you think that I have skipped something, you can drop a PM.
    4. If you want to ask a question regarding some programing, kindly ask in the thread dedicated for questions only.
    5. It is compulsory to show your work regarding your assignment,before you ask them.
    6. Please donot use titles like "Urgent or Important" in PM.
    7. Donot use SMS language.
    8. Please donot post anything in this thread.
    *************************************************************************************************************
    Topics I am going to cover in the tutorial will be as follows😔Currently I have not thought about it till the end,I shall update this page as I proceed).
    [TABLE="class: grid, width: 50%"]
    [TR]
    [TD]Tutorial[/TD]
    [TD]Syllabus[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]1[/TD]
    [TD]General introduction to C,
    Basic structure of C-program[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]2[/TD]
    [TD]Variables,Data-Types(primitive),Escape Sequences,format specifiers.[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]3[/TD]
    [TD]Reading the input from the user, const and other keywords.
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]4
    [/TD]
    [TD]Storage classes
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]5
    [/TD]
    [TD]Introduction to operators,conversion from binary to decimal and vice-versa.
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

This tutorial is written using DevC++ and Windows Platform.
    you can download DevC++ from here #-Link-Snipped-#.

Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Home Channels Search Login Register