beginners electronics kit

i am 2nd year electronics and communication student. i want to start my first project at my home but i have very less practical knowledge. please suggest me a beginner electronics kit with a book to teach. it should be easily available in india. Also tell me the name of a website from where i can order these things. Don't suggest ebay and amazon, they are expensive. thanks in advance.

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    hey first tell us in what project your interested i mean first select project then ask for texts and help
  • nsiva007
    nsiva007
    Even i was looking for something like that.. CEans pls help.. any simple project that we can do basic electronics components..!
  • shreyasm89
    shreyasm89
    OK guys in whichever city you stay there will be an electronics market, having shops selling components of all kinds. Now each of these shops has a list of beginner projects with them, in which you will be provided the circuit diagram, components & the PCB. You just have to solder them. So I think you should start out with that. It'll give you practical knowledge as well as easy troubleshooting.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I was shocked after seeing this video: [video=youtube;iEJNJ0rFSe8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEJNJ0rFSe8[/video] Apparently I don't have much knowledge of history. What is your opinion, CEans?
Mmm...donuts! Whether spelled "donut" or "doughnut", these tasty treats are nearly impossible to resist. I am a huge fan of Discovery Science's How it's made series. Find out how yeast...
😛 To the optimist, the glass is half-full. To the pessimist, the glass is half-empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. 😛...
Salseforce has acquired DIMDIM for $31 million. Founded in 2007, Dimdim has created critical real-time communication technologies such as presence, messaging and screen sharing. "Facebook has fundamentally changed the way...
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss