begginer project for ece

hello,
i am really interested in doing a project and am a beginner. theres no one to guide me though. i just finished my second year from jntu in electronics and communications engineering. could anyone tell me one project i can work on at my level? and also the necessary requirements to start a project?

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Here in this Section #-Link-Snipped-# there are lot of Ideas even starting form the basic you can choose any one form them...

Basic Requirement is Basic Knowledge..!!!
  • invincible hunk
    invincible hunk
    true godfather.
    i hav gone through your post earlier for electronics. and this topic caught my attention 'Air pollution monitor'. think it is manageable by a beginner like me? or do i need to do some easier ones before going to this topic?
  • invincible hunk
    invincible hunk
    is there a post on how to initiate and steps to be followed while completing a project. after the basic knowledge i mean.
  • swapnakumar
    swapnakumar
    Since you are in the beginning stage try intercom ckts /timer ckts if you dont have knowledge of microcontrollers
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    swapnakumar
    Since you are in the beginning stage try intercom ckts /timer ckts if you dont have knowledge of microcontrollers
    Ditto..

You can also go with the One great IC Timer 555 there are many project based on this you can try them out also.. 😉
  • invincible hunk
    invincible hunk
    thanks i checked them out. thanks for ur suggestion.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    invincible hunk
    thanks i checked them out. thanks for ur suggestion.
    Do not forgot to post your topic name here and if possible then give us its Regularly Progress 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Your questions, comments, queries on the announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/24953-ce-awesome-thread-contest.html in this thread!
Alrighty, we almost ceased being crazy for a while. While we all brainstorm over our next big contest on CE, we've decided to launch a filler contest - 😁CE Awesome...
While studying J2EE course I have learned some design patterns from my lecturer. It will be better if we learn Design patterns from experienced or J2EE experts. I have learned...
Hi all dear CS/IT engineering students, Are you all looking for a ready made project but don't know where to get it and how hmm. No need to worry, I...
Has anybody information about ARMA model? How can we use this model for extracting signals from noisy signals?