beat that !

All in the name of famous anime .Japan has installed the status of the anime character Gundam,outside Namco Bandai factory in Shizuoka

I would have loved if the Statue was of Sasuke Uchiha though 😁

[video=youtube;YjjgjzgRhsI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjjgjzgRhsI&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

to know more --> Gundam

Replies

• yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    hmm

naruto is much better than sasuke....and why not a statue of TOPH?..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Imageshack - 85565399.png This is a simple overload protection circuit in a power supply. Usually that configuration(the differential opamp and diode) is use to control the power supply whether function...
Hi! Iam doing software engineering and now in my 5th semester.My university is offering me to shift to a new discipline of network security engineering.They are replacing some important subjets...
According to Google’s advanced algorithms, there are nearly 130 million books, or 129,864,880, to be exact. It is practically impossible to count every book that has ever been written. But...
I was wondering if we could have a list of all the programs available today. I mean like, from when we were young and new till what we are now,...
what is kernel? how it is interact with hardware? please give me reply with example ................................