BE projects

hi i'm student of EEE(2'nd year)😀, i would like to do some projects..i don't have any idea on which topic i can do ma project😕.. i don't have that much depth in my subjects😒..please assist me in what areas i have to concentrate to do projects and i have th doubt from ma first year that " will all the students do their projects of their own creation and whether is these projects will be new projects(new creation)😲???

Replies

• kunaljd
    kunaljd
    hey ...i think u should try image processing topic...just find out what u can do new....and take assistance of your teachers.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CEans, I want tutorials for deform 2d & 3d. 😔
hay anybody would help in coding "testing pin of mouse" i want to test pins of mouse through c programming.:shock:
i'm doing a design about photodiode 4um x 0.8um using sentaurus tcad software with linux as an interface. i have the coding and result should get. but i dont know...
Note: This document deals with working on selenium using RUBY language and its editor , more articles on using JAVA and Eclipse coming soon. Selenium is an open source testing...
Happy Woman's day to all members of CE. ​