BE Mechanical Seminar Topics

i am in last year of BE mechanical.suggest me a topic for seminar.

Replies

• Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    How about 'Anti-Matter' powered Plant?
  • shubham_more
    shubham_more
    thanks..but actually i dont know much about it.will u please tell me some detail about 'anti-matter'powered plant...
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Why not on micro machining?
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    shubham_more
    thanks..but actually i dont know much about it.will u please tell me some detail about 'anti-matter'powered plant...
    In google.com you can search Antimatter.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Just wondering, what's the status of research on Anti-matter? I had read somewhere that the antimatter power plants were envisioned ages ago in India.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    The_Big_K
    Just wondering, what's the status of research on Anti-matter?
    Cost. As of now not worth it.
    Is Warp Drive Real? | NASA
  • shubham_more
    shubham_more
    i am thinking of doing seminar related gear as i am working on project "dynamic analysis of gear".so suggest me related to that some topics 😀
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • shubham_more
    shubham_more
    thank you bioramani 😀
  • kunal.more
    kunal.more
    Hi Friends,
    I am last year Mechanical Engineering student I am searching here a Seminar for my last year.
    I searched a lot but didnot get any interesting THEORY based seminar.
    Please suggest me a Seminar.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi , Looking for a group study for GATE exam ( Computer engineering), please let me know, is some one isn interested.
Hello there. I recently just learned about determining the memory reference of cache miss and cache hit but I I don't understand this table. Can someone explain to me which...
JAM: A JAM is just about the truest test of extempore speaking skills there is. In this battle of mind over mouth, you’ll have to try and get through one...
Google Talk Service is down. The Gtalk service is facing major outage and Google has already reported that their engineers are working on the issue. We're following the story on...
needed some topic based on artificial intelligence... games not alllowed... some real time project