BE Mechanical Engineer can do B.Ed ?

Iam with B.E degree can do B.ed and if yes than in which subjects do i have as an option?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Yes, you can. What are your options? I'm not sure if the choice of subject is restricted by background in graduation. 

What subject do you wish to choose?

• ML Raj
    ML Raj

Bro iam so confusing to do job or b.tech after diploma in Mech so plz give your sugg

• DM update
    DM update

Yes you can , My Sister has done B Tech From CGC Landran ( Top Engineering Colleges Chandigarh, Punjab, India | CGC Landran ) and after that she shifted to B Ed because she found her interest in Teaching.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello all, I recently graduated and for my senior project I laid the ground work for a larger project I want to complete. For my project I used an infrared...
I recently discovered this post on Twitter and was amazed. I tried to draw a few curves myself and this seems to be working. I'm however open to opinions and...
Im unable to form teams with my friends having reference no. starts from CT but also i dont want to delete my account is it not possible to change reference...
How design a multi pulley & belt system that ensures positional accuracy at end?I'm designing a SCARA robot. All the servo motors will be placed at base and driving force...
Please send it early project details about water simulation with source codes