BE + MBA = Confusion :( Pls Help!!

I am a MBA HR post graduate with computer science engineering as graduation. Now a Human Resource professional with about 4 years of experience in HR in sectors like manufacturing, automobile & textiles. I always aspire to make my career in IT, and do not want to start from level '0' again. Thought acquiring knowledge in ERP's related to the field in what I am will help me to touch my aspiration, but it has not worked out well. That let some traces of knowledge in ERP's like PeopleSoft, Ramco, Oracle HCM, et cetera in me. I have not let the statistical tool SAS also, consumed some juice of that too. Now I feel my skills as a conglomerate of lots of managerial & little technical / functional. (You can judge my level of knowledge in IT by just reading this passage written by me!). Now, Pls guide me what can I do to get an entry in to IT???

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Many engineers around here are coding or have been into programming at some point of their life. You all must've made mistakes or started off on a bad foot or...
American software mammoth Microsoft (MS) has recently been stepping up its game. After the announcement of MS-Accenture collaboration and the availability of the recent updates in MS Azure, Microsoft has...
Unveiled in November earlier this year, the Nokia’s Android tablet- Nokia N1 is all set for a launch on January 7 in China. Putting rest to rumors, the company made...
SlideRule is an education start-up founded in the year 2013 by Parul Gupta and Gautam Tambay. SlideRule helps users discover, compare and recommend the best online courses thus making online...
Good news for budding entrepreneurs!! The Narendra Modi led government of India is working to cut down the time for registering a business from 27 days to a single day....