Be lated introduction

When I joined ce
I had not introduce myself
so here is my brief introduction
Myself manish goyal from shaheed Bhagat singh college of engineering..currently pursuing Btech in cse
This is my 3rd year
My hobbies are surfing,singing and playing badminton,chess
My Ideal Dr APJ Abdul kalam

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    goyal420
    My Ideal Mr kalam
    Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam 😀

Good introduction 😀
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome man!!

Yes its belated we know you before your intro post !!
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Hey Goyal Welcome To CE

Belated 😁
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Keep rocking on CE...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to know ,, what is operating systems' real job in mobiles ?? and how much we need them in mobiles? Also what we'll miss if the current mobiles...
Today i Listened this...absolutely great "Earth Song" What about sunrise What about rain What about all the things That you said we were to gain... What about killing fields Is...
Today i try to understand DDOS attacks....SO I would like to share with you what i learn ..seems to very simple but very dangerous A denial-of-service attack (DoS attack) or...
hello everybody. i'm the new member in this forum. i wanna ask something about image processing. i got a project on my college. i want to measurement of human height...
International Journal of Electronics, Information and Systems (IJEIS) Call for Paper​The International Journal of Electronics, Information and Systems (IJEIS) publish original papers on all subjects relevant to electronics, computer science,...