BE ECE in 2014, working in a company abroad, want to come back to India.

I finished my BE ECE in 2014 and now working in a company abroad But I want to come back to India and Work in a challenging job role in my field I want to learn a lot in my field as a student I loved VLSI/ Embedded but now I am fully blank please give me suggestions so that I can improve my skills and get a good job in India.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hello #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CrazyEngineers.
    Could you tell us what your job role is and what are the skills you already have that you may/may not use at your workplace?
  • DivyaSep
    DivyaSep
    The job roll here I am doing is just a waste they appointed me as electronics engineer but I am doing works of a office In-charge or Sales in-charge the actual Production company is In UK and I am in its distribution company in Dubai. As I joined here first after my College You can consider me as a fresher I just have the bookish knowledge Other than this I have attended a short course on VHDL programming so I have the basic knowledge in that I want to be in that field but my parents are saying it don't have scope in India.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am specifically talking about in-ear headphones here. I hope I am not the only one around here who thinks that the In-Ear Headphones (or earphones) hurt your ears too...
Name: Divya Engineering Trade: ECE Location: Dubai Occupation: Electronics Engineer Hobbies & Interests: a lot e.g. Dancing, singing, drawing, browsing etc Aim in life: I want to be in a...
Quote: A tiny flexible wrist component for needle-sized surgical equipment could enable surgeons to perform operations in tiny spaces which would involve incisions so small that they could be sealed...
Hi CEans, To my friends in Delhi, I guess this was in the local news already. I have a sweet tooth, so when I read this article on BBC, felt...
Hello Sir/Madam, First of all I'm thankful to u & other friends for all the valuable information. I am quite surprised to see almost no ELECTRICAL graduates participating in the...