BE Civil from Mumbai

Hii I am a civil engineer from NITK, having six years of experience in cement and concrete industries

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sunilsamagara
    Hii I am a civil engineer from NITK, having six years of experience in cement and concrete industries
    Welcome to CE, Sunil 😀 We're happy to have you with us. Be active here and spread the word among your friends / colleagues.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Welcome.
    That kind of concrete experience should cement your association with CE well.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, my CE friends😀 ! Name: Samiksha Pankanti Engineering Branch: Information Technology Occupation: Student Aim: Wanted to be an "Ethical Hacker" I Joined Crazy Engineers Because: I want to connect...
Wide experience in general industrial maintenance & computerised control systems (1985 - 2008) Participating & attending several local & international conferences & exhibitions (1979-2005). Member of Damascus Engineering Union Committee...
The point popped out during a discussion on Alcoholism and I decided to dedicate a thread to this topic. Is corruption an addiction? The obvious answer could be 'no' but...
https://www.theengineer.co.uk/1013039.article?cmpid=TE01
hello friends i am abhidha a student of electronics and communication engineering and i am intensely intrested in astronomy and space science and wish to become a space research scientist.I...