Be a suduko champion

Techfest 2010-The Annual Science and Technology festival of IIT Bombay is scheduled from 22nd-24th January 2010.

Techfest 2010 in association with LogicMasters India is going to conduct the Indian Sudoku Championship to select the team that would represent India at the World Sudoku Championship at Philadelphia(USA) in April 2010. This would be the 5th World Sudoku Championship to be conducted by the World Puzzle Federation.

We would like to invite you to participate in this event and make sure that you have your shot at being in the Indian team.

You can check all the details about the event at: #-Link-Snipped-#. The detailed format of the event is also explained there. You can register immediately for the first online round to be held on 3rd Jan 2010 and receive regular updates from Techfest 2010 about the event.

In case of more queries, you can post on the Techfest forum at: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Thanks for the information goyal..!
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    So Guys how many of you have participated in this event?
    Is there any one here who is going to represent India this year?😉

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]The story goes that some time ago, a man punished his 3-year-old daughter for wasting a roll of gold wrapping paper. Money was tight and he became infuriated when the...
CEans, Every time CEoM is announced, we received private messages from members asking for criteria for picking up the CEoM. Through this post, I'll try to explain the initiative a...
I hope most of you Guys are familiar with the concept of linked list,tress in c++ in all these each node point to next element ...now these nodes may not...
Calling all crazy engineers. Here is the situation. My brother (John) and I had a debate (OK, an argument) about whether a pipe from a dam on the hill would...
Look here: A New Year's gift to Engadget readers: 3 minutes of Woz -- Engadget The really crazy engineer who changed the world. Those who don't know Mr. Wozniak, let...