BCI based wheelchair control using EEG

i have a great doubt regarding my project"BCI based wheelchair control using eeg", what can i do to get the eeg signals in the place where i work. is it possible using MATLAB??? i hav surfed the net and found that clevelab helps to do this...
can u giv solutions as soon as possible!

Replies

• Nithyasri
    Nithyasri
    #-Link-Snipped-#: sir am finally ready with my project report, if i send you my report can you go-through it and give me some suggestions?
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    EEG signal capture needs more than Matlab. You can visit SRMC (Porur) Neurology department and discuss with a neurologist.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Nithyasri
    #-Link-Snipped-#: sir am finally ready with my project report, if i send you my report can you go-through it and give me some suggestions?
    Maybe you should upload it here and have our CEans take a look. I'm not an expert in electronics. 😀
  • Nithyasri
    Nithyasri
    My project's report is uploaded here

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

"Tharang12" is a techno Cultural Fest organized by Jyothi Engineering College, Thrissur, Kerala on 10th -12th October, 2012. The might and strength of seven core engineering branches of this college,...
Like every year, IIT Bombay will be organizing Techfest 2013 between 3rd to 5th January, which is just a few months away from now. With a super-looking website already up,...
name: l. neerajakshi branch: electronics and communications college : ssit, A.P. hobbies: watching t.v., reading books..........etc aim: want to become electronic engineer.. i had joined the group to improve my...
whats the basic difference between hub and switch?
2011 passout and no experience, pursuing mba, now i have got job at monnet goup with 3.75 package, should i leave mba for that job?? initial trainig at delhi....