BCCI- Blog Cricket Championship of India | Show us you are better than BCCI

Hello Ceans,

As Many of you know that we had already started Cricket Fantasy League Here on CE named #-Link-Snipped-#.
now Me and our Cean Mayur Pathak has started the same Fantasy league and the link for that League is BCCI- Blog Cricket Championship of India | Show us you are better than BCCI.
As the Worldcup fever is ON around the worlds and this is the time to show that how much crazy you are for cricket so you have to create your own team for this game and take part.

Here is the Quick look for BCCI- Blog Cricket Championship of India.

Here we comes with the Rules that every Gamer has to follow.

1. Each gamer must select 15 players in his team.
  2. Every team must have 5 Batsmen, 5 bowlers, 3 All-Rounders and 2wicket keepers.
  3. Each gamer can select maximum 3 players from one team, irrespective of whether they are batsmen, bowlers or keepers.
  4. Teams once submitted shall be freezed until the knock out rounds. Gamers will be allowed to reset their teams just before the knock out stage.
  5. Gamers will also be allowed to make two changes just before the finals as well.
  6. If the gamer substitutes the player before knock outs, the only new points scored by the player will be counted. However the points scored by the player who is being substituted will remain as it is. For ex. Gamer1 had Jesse Ryder as a batsman. In the round 1, Jesse scored 100 points. Now if gamer1 replaces Jesse Ryder from his team by Virender Sehwag, the 100 points scored by Jesse will remain included in the Gamer1 scoring. However Sehwag was on 200 points before being selected, those 200 points will not be included. Whatever points Sehwag scores after inclusion in the Gamer1′s team will be considered.
  7. Every Gamer have to submit their Team name, CE members can lock their teams by providing their unique user id.
  8. The leader board and individual gamer’s scoring will be updated every 3 days. Points table is given below.
  9. Last date for submission of teams is February 17th till midnight!
  10. Send your Team with Team Name tobcci.blogcricket@gmail.com or Post it as a Comment or You can Post it On CE also.
  11. Entry which is not following rules in the player selection will be discarded, Final decision will be of Organizers.
  12. For the list of the Player Please #-Link-Snipped-#

Scoring Rules:

1. 1 Point for every match played.
  2. 1 Point for every Run.
  3. 10 Points for every Wicket.
  4. 5 Points for every Catch.
  5. 10 Points for every Stumping.
  6. 5 Points for every Runout. (If it is by two players then 5 points to each player)
  7. 5 Points to every Players from the Winning Team.
  8. 10 Points for the Man of The Match.

For any more information you can visit:- BCCI- Blog Cricket Championship of India | Show us you are better than BCCI
or you can write an email to hallmark@crazyengineers.net or #-Link-Snipped-#

We are also searching for some volunteers please write us if you are interested.

So Lets Roar "Always Cricket First" 😉

Replies

• Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Bingo! The BCCI is finally on!

I look forward to heavy participation. If you are interested, kindly visit the blog and say 'Yay!' in the comments section of the first post. Teams can be sent by email, by commenting on the blog or by posting it here. Please note that if you are posting your team here, please segregate it as Batsman, Bowlers, All rounders and Keepers.

#-Link-Snipped-# to select players

Please also note that a team once submitted can not be reset until the knockout stage.
    So select carefully and send.

Prize: Well, we are looking for some one to sponsor the event. But I can guarantee that the price will be BIG and exceptional 😀

So Yay! Let the CEans rock 😀
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Come On
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    here goes my team...

I am sure, just like last year-last version, CrazyBoyz are going to rock... 😀
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    crazyboy
    here goes my team...

Yeah CB,
    You are Very good Team Selector.
    We Received your entry.
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    crazyboy
    here goes my team...

Thanks CB. We hope you will help us in getting more entries as well.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Hey GF, Mayur Sir...

How many entries we got in this...

Meanwhile, If you will see all of my players are doing wonders. 😛
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Do you have plans to upload the scores of each team intermittently?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    crazyboy
    Hey GF, Mayur Sir...

How many entries we got in this...

Meanwhile, If you will see all of my players are doing wonders. 😛
    total 27 Entries CB.
    And yes we will post the score very soon. may be by today.
    Yes Man your Crazyboys are really doing well.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    LeaderBoard
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    LeaderBoard After 7th Match. Check it out and express your comments and opinion below.

[​IMG]
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    LeaderBoard
    [​IMG]
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    LeaderBaord after 15th match.
    [​IMG]
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    When will we see new window updates from organizers???
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    crazyboy
    When will we see new window updates from organizers???
    Very soon 😁
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    LeaderBoard
    [​IMG]
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Race between DangerTeam and CrazyBoyz is ON
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    My team in out of form since last 3-4 days, hope they will come to form very soon.... I will be chasing him thick n fast.

-CB
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    crazyboy
    My team in out of form since last 3-4 days, hope they will come to form very soon.... I will be chasing him thick n fast.

-CB
    All the Best CB Sir. 😁
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    LeaderBoard
    [​IMG]
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    crazyboy

-CB
    Sir your team is falling down.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    After First Round

Leader
    Board
    [​IMG]
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Team changed, Hoping that this team will do better for me...
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    crazyboy
    Team changed, Hoping that this team will do better for me...
    All the Best CB. 😀
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Afridi did the trick for me... AM happy that Pak had won... WIll be more happy if India will win tomorrow and than India will Beat Pakistan in Semis.. 😁

-CB
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    crazyboy
    Afridi did the trick for me... AM happy that Pak had won... WIll be more happy if India will win tomorrow and than India will Beat Pakistan in Semis.. 😁

-CB
    I too waiting for that match. :razz:
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    LeaderBoard after SEMI
    [​IMG]
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    After the end of very good game here is the winner of this game and the team is Diamond XI !! Congratulations !!
    [​IMG]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We've had a similar discussion earlier, but then I thought of coming up with a thread which lists CEans dream company along with their engineering discipline. It could be any...
hiiiiiiiiiiiiii all crazy engineers😁 users i want to apply for aerospace in gate. but i am persuing my b.e. from mechanical branch. can i apply for aerospace and if yes...
Dear Engineers; I have attached a Power Meter, Digital Power Meter. I have installed it according to the diagram which came with it.I used transformers 300/5 After installing I realized...
Hi guys! I am Saurabh. Studying 3rd yr BE electrical. One of my seniors told me about this website. It is amazing. Loads and loads of quality stuff to read....
Here's Steve Jobs @ 23 - [video=youtube;FzDBiUemCSY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzDBiUemCSY&feature=player_embedded[/video]